As with any aspect of network technology, it is essential to plan your server provision carefully as part of your broader strategy. Our approach to the server and storage design is based on:
- Performance where the latest state-of-the-art processors will deliver
- Flexibility to allow server deployment for any task or application
- Ease of use with all servers based on a familiar interface
- Resilient storage array connecting more than one storage array with the network
- High performance where servers and storage are interconnected
Data and its storage are a fundamental component of computing. MBUZZ provides a wide range of storage options; whether you require network-level storage in the form of a Storage Area Network (SAN) or Network Attached Storage (NAS), cloud data storage for essential offsite backup or Hard Drives (HDD), Solid State Drives (SSD) or Secure Digital (SD) cards to beef up device storage.